What do you clean your bath with?

Hello all,i hope that you have had a great day.
As the title says what do you clean your bath with?
I use washing up liquid..a quick squirt on my sponge and bingo..it cleans really well and i don't have the scummy build up any more..i have been using it for about a year now..i saw  this tip on another blog and thought i would try it..it works well.I also do the bathroom sink with it.I clean my taps with a quick spray of white vinegar and the shower head gets put in a bag with white vinegar and left to soak for a while.

I have also stopped using fabric conditioner as well..it was irritating Iris's eczema..no one noticed for months that i had stopped.Our clothes still smell nice and i have saved quite a few pounds.
So what have you seen on other blogs and tried?
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts