Good week everyone?

Hello all,how are you?
Its been  a very good week here.
Firstly my daughter got the all clear on her skin cancer check,which she was so nervous about but thankfully it was all good.
Secondly my brother and his wife had a little baby boy..congrats to them both.
We have been very busy here with school and getting our topics done as we would like to have a little break for Easter. I have found some new websites for education that are just brilliant.They had some models that were printable for us to build our own volcano.I am hoping to do a new page and put all the websites i use for teaching on it.it may help someone.

We have been eating out the freezer and i did a big pantry shop.I am now stocked up with tins and all the bits i need to keep us going for a few months.I was surprised just how much the price had gone up since i last did a shop.I spent ages online swapping brands and trying to get cheaper alternatives,gave myself a headache.
And lastly we made a start on our new allotment,its very overgrown and will need some work but it will all be worth it, the weather took a turn for the worse and now its all stop until its dried out a bit..we don't mind getting mucky but getting stuck in mud is not a good thing.Somebody has been taking things off our new allotment..a couple of gooseberry bushes seem to have mysteriously disappeared..this is not on..but it seems to be happening all over when one allotment comes empty everyone seems to think they can just go help themselves.

Today i batchbaked and froze half of it all ready for next time.
My poor husband seems to have come down with something nasty,he is hot then cold..bunged up yet snotty and sounds just awful.I made him sit and rest today..he must be poorly he didn't want anything to eat.
So how has your week gone?
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts