Been to the hospital..

Afternoon all..
Well as you all know i have been waiting for an appointment at the hospital to get my growth looked at..i went this morning.Saw a wonderful doctor who decided it needed to come off and sent to be tested..i was then more or less whisked down to a small operating room and before i knew it i was numbed up and bingo it was gone. The only part i didn't like was the cauterizing..burning skin smells absolutely horrific.
I was plastered up with a list of do's and don'ts and away i went.
So now i have this massive laster on my face for a tiny little bump that was removed.
Hubby keeps saying i need to go for an audition at Phantom of the Opera..cheeky sod.
The good news is it doesn't hurt too much. Just throbbing a bit.But it could have been worse.I will get my results in 3 weeks. So fingers crossed for me folks.

ftm
👱

Comments

  1. Fingers crossed, better safe than sorry as they say, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..it is better safe than sorry.
      ftm

      Delete
  2. My fingers are firmly crossed for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..all ours are here..
      ftm

      Delete
  3. Ouch, fingers and toes crossed here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sue..all ours are..unfortunately skin cancer runs in the family..
      ftm

      Delete
  4. You look exactly like I did in February. Hope everything comes back fine when you get the results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping that as well..but wil deal with it when it comes..hope that your all ok now babe
      ftm

      Delete
  5. Fingers crossed the results come back all fine. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts